Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering LLP Incorproation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to engage a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost much of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to execute each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and find a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.